I feel like the Casio World Time is more or less seen online with a metal bracelet, but this is a hard watch to beat for $14 and can be comparative with the infamous F91W.
One of my favourite daily activity watches other than the GW-5600. I wear this when I am usually out doing sports or just anything that can involve my wrist hitting something.
Some basic information about this watch.
- Black watch featuring silver-tone pushers and multifunction dial with stopwatch, countdown timer, and world time indicator
- Features five daily alarms and LED light with afterglow
- 39.5 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving